We recognize that career development does not stop once you graduate but continues to be an ongoing process. To support you in your career development process, we have provided you with a list of services that are offered by the College, the Employment Center and the Graduates Network.
We also acknowledge that in your role as an alumni, you have a wonderful opportunity to support current students in their own career exploration process by mentoring or hosting students in your workplace.
For additional information on how you can participate, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
Career Services - Recent Alumni
Recent graduates continue to receive full access to all central career services for up to 2 years following graduation, please communicate with the Employment Center: https://www.collegeboreal.ca/en/career/employment-centre
If you are an alumnus and now an employer looking to hire:
- You can post job openings for full-time or part-time employment opportunities, internships or placements.
- Access employer Ressources via our Employment Options centers located across the province: https://employmentoptions.ca/
If you are an Alumnus:
- View job postings for full-time job opportunities
- Book one-on-one career counselling and employment advising services
- Attend workshops, networking events and panels
- Access online career resources: https://employmentoptions.ca/